Pink Wonderland - Christmas Decorations Haul and Tour

on
Sunday 2 December 2018
Hello lovelies and happy December 1st!!!
I can't believe it's a month until Christmas, the most magical time of year. Full of whimsical decorations adorning trees, shops windows and houses. Hearing The Nutcracker being played softly in the background of every home. I have very nearly completed my Christmas shopping, so I thought, it's time to get my 'Pink Wonderland' tree underway...
This is my second year of having a 6ft Christmas tree in my bedroom and I wanted to continue purchasing more pretty and special decorations for my tree and getting the perfect tree topper.

I was lucky enough to find my perfect tree topper, this beautiful pink fairy from Gisela Graham, her Christmas pieces are always some of my favourites, they're so dreamy.




As you'll see in some other pictures, I already own the most glamorous 'Nutcraker', dressed in white and champagne colours, but I needed my 'Sugar Plum Fairy'. I purchased both from Matalan, but the Nutcraker is two years old now, they have had some of the prettiest pieces for Christmas this year.




The most girly bauble I have ever seen, shiny, millennial pink and fluffy...Another pretty Matalan find.


I love having my tree filled with ballet themed ornaments, this one took my eye as it reminded me of a dancing snowflake. There were only a few when I purchased this one and every time I visited afterwards, they didn't have anymore, so I feel this was meant to be. This was once again from Matalan.


My favourite Disney princess, Aurora. I was keeping a close eye on the Disney website when they started releasing the ornaments, I was upset when I could see every princess but Aurora, I knew her pink dress would match my tree theme so well. I looked in store multiple times and still no luck...Then they started having one of their offers with a discount on baubles, I walked in store and done a little squeal, I saw Aurora for the first time and with an offer! I purchased her straight away and popped her in my Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms' tote bag from the Disney store.


I couldn't believe my eyes at this beautiful decoration, Cinderella's carriage, full of sparkles, I couldn't leave Matalan without it. This is a perfect addition to my tree.


I was in B&Q taking a look at the Christmas section and like usual, anything pink and sparkly always catches my eye. I thought this was a cute, glittery unicorn and very matching to my theme.


I am obsessed with fawn's, anything Bambi-like and vintage deers. This pretty little deer is from The Range and I couldn't believe this was only 90p!!! Sparkly bargains are my favourite...


To add a final touch to my Christmas tree I wanted to add a tree skirt. In every Christmas/holiday movie I see they have tree skirts to make them look even more beautiful and festive. The Range had a lovely selection. My Mum and Dad got the traditional, cute Santa one, whilst I purchased this beautiful white and silver, sparkly snowflake one. This matches my white tree and finishes the tree perfectly!


Just when I thought I'd finished my bauble buying for the year, I visited my local garden centre and I walked through a winter wonderland. Through that I found a pink wonderland, within that magical place was the prettiest bauble you ever did see. Embellished with pearls and sparkles...

Here are some photos of my 'Pink Wonderland'...









Have you put your tree and decorations up? What theme have you gone for this year?

I'd love to see your own personal 'wonderlands'...Tweet me yours @KellieSaunders1 

Have the most wonderful, festive week filled with mint flavoured hot chocolates, presents wrapped in pretty ribbons and sparkles at every corner...

Happy December!!!

Kellie Jo
xxx



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment