23rd Birthday Haul

on
Monday 22 October 2018
Hello lovelies! 
I hope you've been having a wonderful October so far, how quickly is this month going? I can't believe how fast Halloween and Bonfire night is approaching!
Last week it was my birthday and I turned 23!! I had a lovely day with my family and fiance, we went for a long beach walk with my doggie, Bonnie, we went on the pier and around a few shops.
I can't believe how well and truly spoilt I was. 
(Just a quick disclaimer: I am in no way trying to brag about what gifts I was lucky enough to receive. I have done a 'What I Got For my Birthday' post for the past 4-5 years and they seem to be popular and I enjoy writing them.)



Being the Disney lover I am, I loved the tableware and birthday cake I had this year. A beautiful Cinderella cake, the top half was made with white chocolate and her gown was a sponge cake with vanilla icing, delicious! 

I was extremely lucky to have so many lovely gifts, I have some photos below of all sorts of things I got. 

My fiance bought us tickets to go see The Nutcracker ballet in December, I am so excited to experience a winter wonderland of dancing snowflakes with my love.

A baby pink, pearly jumper, perfect for a girly girl through Winter to stay warm.

                                   
I love this cosy, eskimo cape for the chilly, no make up, lazy days, it has a cute little hood and pom poms for an added touch.


It wouldn't be a birthday without a new pair of slippers and a nightie! My parents got me these cute Disney ones, a Bambi nightie and Marie slippers. Marie is my spirit animal, if I was a Disney character, that would be me!


 My sister and brother in law to be got me the cutest pink badge and a Mac gift card ready for me to shop the Christmas collection, I can't wait to make my choices.


This year I have got back into reading a lot, so I was lucky enough to get three books for my birthday, 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens, 'Peter Pan' by J.M. Barrie and a beautiful version of 'Vanity Fair' by William Makepeace Thackeray (pictured further down).


As you have all seen from my blog, I love baking, so I now have some baby pink measuring cups, to make American recipes easier to recreate and an adorable strawberry cupcake timer.


I love having pamper evenings, with different bath products and all sorts of scents, so I have a huge mixture from bath fizzers, salts and bubble bath's, ready for a warm, luxury, winter, evening bath.



I had started running out of my perfumes on the lead up to my birthday and I didn't really know which ones I wanted, so my Mum and Dad picked a few different ones and I am so grateful for their choices, they all smell beautiful. 



I have the medium Thumper plush from the Disney store and I really wanted Miss Bunny to reunite with him, so my mother and father in law to be bought me her, she also matches my room perfectly. Now Thumper and Miss Bunny sit happily together on my bed.



I have mentioned a few times how I collect Disney Traditions to display in a cabinet in the future, this year I was so lucky to get three!!! A beautiful figure of  Peter Pan and Wendy, with a jealous Tinkerbell, the wonderfully pink Cheshire Cat and sweet Eeyore in a heart filled snowglobe. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and this gave you some ideas for your Christmas wishlist!

Kellie Jo 
xxx



3 comments on "23rd Birthday Haul"
  1. Ah you got some lovely presents. I hope you had a lovely birthday, and you enjoy spending your MAC voucher xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some amazing gifts! Love the Eskimo cape, I need one of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday lovely, looks like you done really well. You’d have loved my birthday party, I had a Disney fancy dress theme. The Nutcracker Ballet will be amazing and love the Eskimo cape, I have one but it’s a thumper cape

    ReplyDelete