What I Got For Christmas 2018

on
Sunday 30 December 2018
Hello lovelies! 
I cannot believe it's nearly 2019 and I am posting another 'What I Got For Christmas Haul'...This year has gone by so quickly!
I hope you all had a magical Christmas, filled with lots of family time, carols, hot chocolates and everything you wished for. 

I have done this post every year for around 5 years now, it always seems very popular and I enjoy writing it, so I thought I'd carry on tradition and do it again for 2018.
I was very lucky to be spoilt again this year, so I wanted to share what I got and give you some 'wishlist' inspiration. 

Here are some of presents I received from my Mum and Dad - 
Lots of beautiful bath sets one from 'Baylis and Harding' with an adorable 'Time to Sparkle' toiletry bag, a 'Ted Baker' set in the scent 'Fragrant Bloom' and 'Vintage and Co' set.

 An 'Imperial Leather Unicorn bubble bath', a 'Vanilla Sugar' bubble bath, a 'Baylis and Harding' bath frizzer set, a 'Mad Beauty, Marie, Bows and Whiskers' bath milk and two 'Holla-graphic' bath bombs.

A mini Lush haul - 'Snow Fairy' shower gel, 'Candy Cane' bubble bar, the 'Princess' bath bomb and snow fairy scented 'Magic Wand'.




Also from my Mum and Dad, some bits that aren't bath related...
I went to see 'Mary Poppins Returns' and I can't begin to tell you how magical it was! I was thrilled to get the prettiest set of 'Mary Poppins' socks with lovely quotes from the movie and a beautiful pastel pink nightie set with 'Practically Perfect in Every Way' covering it, with an adorable eye mask to match.

Beauty wise they got me one of my favourite perfumes 'Estee Lauder's Youth Dew' Christmas pack, an 'Armani' mini perfume set, I love these to test a mixture of perfumes instead of buying the full size bottles and one of the MAC eye shadows from the 'Shiny Things' collection, this pretty, sparkly eyeshadow is called 'P for Pink'.
I was thrilled to find Megan Hess' 'Coco Chanel' book in my gifts, I love her illustrations and cannot wait to absorb into this world of beauty and class.

They also gifted me a couple of clothing items, the first is a beautiful pink jumper from 'Dorothy Perkins', it has a lovely sequin detail at the neck line. They also got me a baby pink hoodie from Primark, it has the warmest fleece lining. They also got me my calendar choice of the year which is the 'Barbie Couture' one.





Now for what my Fiance got me this year - We went to the Disney Store close to Christmas time and I saw this beautiful 'Mary Poppins Returns' Barbie doll. I know what you're thinking.. "Kellie, you're 23, you really don't need a Barbie doll", but from such a young age I was always obsessed with Barbie's, I had a huge collection and Barbie was a huge part of my childhood, I still love just admiring them. This one is a collectable, I haven't and do not plan to take her out of the packaging, I just admire the beauty of it.
He also knew how much I loved this year's 'Victoria's Secret' fashion show robe, all the sparkles and gorgeous shade of pink, I love the idea of stepping into 2019 feeling glam wearing this.
As a baking lover, one thing I have been wanting to try for the longest time after seeing so many YouTubers talk about them is 'The Biscuiteers' biscuits, they always have the most beautiful, detailed designs and since he took me to see 'The Nutcracker' ballet two weeks ago, he got me 'The Nutcracker' themed ones, they're delicious!
Another Megan Hess book I was wishing for was this one 'New York, Through a Fashion Eye', like 'Coco Chanel', I can't wait for more fashion inspiration!
Jamie knew I adored 'Cath Kidston's' newest CathKidstonxDisney Bambi collection, the beautiful floral pattern with Bambi and Thumper, he purchased me to two 'Royal Stafford' plates and cutest cup to match.
As it's been just over a year since Jamie proposed to me, he chose the 'Disney Tradition' where Mickey is proposing to Minnie and I think this one is beautifully designed and is very special.
Last but not least, he also bought me some Lush bits - 'Twilight' bath bomb, 'Sex Bomb' bath bomb, 'Butterbear' bath bomb and 'The Snow Fairy' jelly bomb.









My sister and brother in law to be got me the Minnie Mouse 'Nutcracker' and later I was gifted the Mickey 'Nutcracker' to match in a secret Santa. They're perfect and great to signify the year I got to see the ballet.

What was your favourite thing you got for Christmas?

I hope you have a wonderful new year, set some productive goals and have a healthy, happy new year!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @KellieSaunders1

Kellie Jo
xxx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment