Review: Essie Nail Polish // Status Symbol

on
Saturday 26 April 2014



Hey everyone.

This post is going to be a short and sweet one about Essie's nail polish in the colour 'Status Symbol'.

Essie nail polishes are my favourite nail polishes and I have tried many brands before, but it's something about their formula that gives you that manicure finish. The brush to apply the polish is one of the best, picks up enough of the polish and applied perfectly. Even without a base coat or top coat it really doesn't chip much at all, let alone with a base and top.

I feel this is a perfect bright, vibrant pink to go with a tan, especially in the Summer.

Can you recommend any of your favourite Essie colours for me to get?

Peace Out.

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Bold95Beauty
Twitter: @KellieSaunders1
Instagram: KellieJoSaunders







4 comments on "Review: Essie Nail Polish // Status Symbol "
  1. Love this shade if pink as you say will look gorgeous with a tan! May have to get this one for my collection xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove that colour, you can't beat a good pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright shade!
    I wish I owned more Essie polishes!



    creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color! I have mixed feelings about Essie, definitely good nail polish and great colors, but I sometimes feel like it's to thick and can just peel off.

    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete