Collective Autumn Haul

on
Sunday 7 October 2018
                                                           Good evening lovelies!
I hope you've had the most magical autumnal week, what beautiful weather we've been lucky to have, it seems to be chillier, the mornings and nights are getting darker and it's getting incredibly cosy. I've been gradually picking up a few pieces for autumn, as it's my birthday next week, I've held off buying too much, but I thought I'd show you what I've picked up for beginning of the season.


I've been hooked on ITV's 'Vanity Fair' so far this season, I love the actors portrayal of each character and personally feel ITV have done a wonderful job with this version. 
I didn't realise Essie (one of my favourite nail polish brands) had their own polish named 'Vanity Fairest', a beautiful pale pink shade, with hints of sparkle running through it. I had to get this, it's so subtly beautiful! 



Halloween is this month and I've always loved this holiday, even though I'm too old for 'Trick or Treating' I like to make a hot chocolate, get some yummy Halloween themed snacks in and have a horror movie marathon! I went to B&M to have a look at what they had new in, I couldn't resist this sweet little candle 'Bugs and Kisses', the scent is like a crackling fire, with cinnamon swirls. How could I resist at £1?


I really enjoyed watching 'Freddy My Love's 'Autumn Edit' on YouTube, where she showed her favourite pieces for the season. I completely fell in love with this coat, this was the perfect coat I never knew I needed! It's a perfect girly shade of pink, the fit and quality is beautiful and I think this will compliment my outfits all through Winter too!


If you know me well, you'll know I adore the Netflix show 'Stranger Things', I've re-watched it about 3 times this year and plan to do the same again soon! My fiance was very sweet and bought me this baby pink hoodie with the logo on the front. It's so warm and cosy, perfect for the chillier days!


Every year I always get these Primark boots, they're £8 and last so well! I find they don't rub or hurt my feet at all, they clean up well just with a baby wipe and come in a variety of colours, I saw black, beige, grey and this creamy/pinky coloured pair! I do also have a black pair, but I wanted this pale colour, as most of my outfits are light coloured clothing.


Primark are absolutely amazing for Disney merchandise or anything Disney really! I usually pick up something Disney whenever I go to Primark and on this occasion, it was this pack of Thumper socks! How adorable are these? I love the pink, white, grey and cream colour scheme. I can't believe it was only £2.50 for 3 pairs...I hope Primark have more like these for the winter months.



I recently went to the McArthur Glen designer outlet in Ashford to make the most of the sales! The French Connection store that is there always have such brilliant bargains, I love their jumpers. 
I thought this white one would be a good layering piece for a/w outfits. It was originally £35, but I actually got this for...£5, yes, £5!! For a great quality jumper, I still can't believe it.


For the longest time I have really wanted to purchase a Ralph Lauren Polo jumper. I just think they will never go out of fashion, so classic and chic, so I chose to treat myself! I decided to purchase the jumper in white, because it reminded me of snow and I also don't own much white clothing at all! I do love a white and red combination at Christmas time.

What else should I pick up on my shopping travels?

Have a wonderful week filled with cupcakes and pumpkin spice!

Kellie Jo
xxx
1 comment on "Collective Autumn Haul"
  1. Aw I LOVE the pink coat, it's so cute!!

    Love,
    K xx | ginandbiscuits.co.uk

    ReplyDelete