What's in my bag - Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM

on
Sunday 26 August 2018



Hello lovelies!
I couldn't decide what I wanted to post this week! As we are in between seasons, I didn't know if posting autumn content was a bit too soon, or if everyone was starting to be interested. So I took to Twitter to do a poll, it was between this post or starting autumn posts and this post won the poll! So I'll hold off a little while longer before delving into one of my favourite seasons!

Last year I saved very hard, worked extra hours to make this special purchase. I always dreamed of getting a Louis Vuitton handbag, I never actually thought I'd be able to have one myself! I was very torn between the Speedy and Neverfull, I watched YouTube videos, reviews and done a huge amount of research to really make sure I made the right decision.
I noticed a lot of women also used the Neverfull as a 'Mum/baby changing' bag, which is something I hope to do in the future, to me that made this item more of an investment piece, something I can use a lot and it would be versatile.
I chose the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM, in Damier Ebene.
The main reason I chose this bag in the Damier Ebene is because in England we get a huge amount of rain and this was the only leather that wouldn't get damaged by that, but it's very classic and timeless and I love this print.
This bag is brilliant for carrying all the things a girly, shopaholic needs!
It's beautiful quality, yet still lightweight enough to not hurt my arm or shoulder.

The contents of my bag is particularly girly! My purse is always in my bag, I adore my baby pink and cream Ted Baker wallet, it's just perfect for me, it fits all my cards and cash nicely, the quality is exquisite, Ted Baker products are always such a dream.
A woman always needs her perfect lipstick in her handbag, mine is this MAC one in the shade 'Holiday Crush', from their most recent Christmas 'Snowball' collection, it's a perfect frosty, shimmer nude shade.
Chanel no5 the perfume Marilyn Monroe wore to bed and done campaigns for, I know a lot of people call it an "old lady smell", but I love it, it's deep, rich and classy. A light spritz lasts all day long, but if I want a top up I have my bottle handy.
My rose gold portable charger is a brilliant creation, my iphone loses it's charge so quickly a lot of the time, so when you're on the go and busy all the time, this small companion is amazing and easy to carry around.
I also have this little Ted Baker make up bag, but I use it to store all my odds and ends pieces, my Chanel compact mirror (Blair Waldorf inspired), lady essentials, painkillers and plasters. Just so they're all organised in one place.

What is your must have essential for your handbag that I need?

Have a wonderful week lovelies, as we head into September! In my opinion, that's the start of Autumn!

                                                                     Kellie Jo
                                                                        xxx
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment