Disney Wishlist

on
Sunday 19 August 2018

Hello lovelies! 
I hope you've all had a fantastic week!!
What is more magical than Disney? I think there must be a favourite Disney movie of everyone's childhood, a particular character you relate to...Mine is Marie, girly, sassy and always wearing a pink bow!
After such a long time, a 'Shop Disney Pop Up Shop' has finally arrived in a location near me in Canterbury. With this news I thought I'd create my own Disney wish list as the temptation of a store being so close to me is all too much for my bank balance.

Thumper |Medium Plush
Miss Bunny |Medium Plush
Disney Traditions |The Seven Dwarfs
Disney Traditions |Carol Singing
Peter Pan| London Mug
Mary Poppins |Plush Toy

After watching Bambi for the first time last year (after so many people said they cried whilst watching it, I was worried to watch it for a while), I fell in love with Thumper and Miss Bunny, they're adorable, positive little bunnies, I'd love them for my collection. 
I remember watching The Rescuers for the first time when I was little and thinking I'd love to have a little Bernard and Miss Bianca as little companions to help me. There was never any of The Rescuers merchandise when I was growing up, so when is saw these little plushies I was in love!
I already have quite the Disney Traditions collection building up, they're all so beautifully crafted and they keep bringing out more and more. My top three favourites at the moment are...The 7 Dwarfs 'Hi hoing' off to work across the log, Mickey Mouse proposing to Minnie Mouse and my absolute favourite, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto carol singing together, this is such a Disney dream.
Shop Disney released more Peter Pan merchandise this year and they did not disappoint! 
This 'Think of a Wonderful Thought' plate and London themed mug gave me heart eyes, London is one of my favourite places, so I love the Big Ben touch with the mug handle. I think the plate is such a feel good piece with the wonderful quote.
Last but not least, this 'Practically Perfect in Every Way' Mary Poppins plush! 'Mary Poppins Returns' comes to the cinemas at the end of the year and I don't know about you, but I'm completely excited for it! I'm hoping there will be many more merchandise pieces released with the new movie, as I love Mary Poppins and this cuddly is lovely.

What are you wishing for from the Disney store?

Have a great week...

Kellie Jo
xxx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment