BRIGHTON TRIP! January 2015

on
Monday 26 January 2015










My best friend goes to Brighton University, so she done a big move down the country. Which obviously means I miss her very much. So my boyfriend and I decided to take a extra long weekend away to visit her.

We visited to pier, which was freezing cold, but it was fun taking a walk and looking at all the stalls on there. Sea Life was absolutely brilliant, I'd always wanted to go to an aquarium, so I was in my element. I got to see all the Nemo's (clown fish, but I prefer to call them Nemo's) 

Me being the biggest shopper-holic we done a lot of shopping. We went down the lanes, to the Churchill Square shopping centre and the main high streets.
In the lanes there is a MAC store, which has to be a favourite shop of mine. They were doing mini sized things for £10, so I picked up a Fix+, I also got a palette eyeshadow in 'Ground Brown' this shade is only for palettes, so unfortunately you can get a pot, but I'm excited to add it to my palette. ...I was walking around Debenhams and I saw an Urban Decay counter, I was so excited, but decided I didn't need anything.
The next day I went back and had a look, cam to the very quick decision I wanted the Naked Basics Palette, so I purchased that, I am still glad I got it. 

I had a wonderful trip and I hope you enjoyed my Brighton photos.

Where do you recommend we visit next?
















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment