Girly/Glam Wishlist - Collab BayleeAnnHulet

on
Tuesday 1 May 2018
Oh my goodness! I am so excited to be writing this post!! 
This is a collab with the lovely Baylee from BayleeAnnHulet, she's also doing her wishlist, so you should totally go over and check out her blog.

The first thing on my wishlist is this beautiful Tiffany's Pearl Bracelet...*inserts emoji heart eyes*...This is on the high end scale, but this piece of jewellery gives me Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Blair Waldorf vibes. I feel like this bracelet would compliment any outfit and make it that bit more glam and classy. 
You can purchase this on the Tiffany's Website

One of the biggest fashion trends the past year has been a Gucci belt, I've seen so many Instagram models wearing one. The most popular style I've seen is the classic black leather band, with the two gold G's, I've seen ones with pearls over the G's, the band in different colours. I looked through so many different styles and colours, but this belt for me is classic and timeless, not something that will go out of style. It has the classic double gold G's, with a gorgeous cream belt band, also with G's pressed into it. You can shop this at the Gucci website.



I am all about glowing skin and make up, I'm obsessed with cream and powder highlighting products. I'm always looking for new products for a poppin' highlight! One of the most hyped make up products is this Becca Cosmetics highlighter in the shade 'Champagne Pop'! It's suppose to be the most perfect shade of highlight and works for all skin tones, so I'd love to add this to my collection. Cult Beauty stock this.


Ted Baker is literally my style in one brand! Ted's piece's are always so classy, elegant and ladylike, feminine girly pieces are my staples. This skirt is the most perfect skirt in my eyes, made for a princess, it's a pretty shade of baby pink, with ruffled pleats and looks like it's made to fit like a glove. For a skirt, this is on the pricey side, at £149, but I think the beautiful quality is worth it.


I have been wanting a pair of baby pink Calvin's for so long, I keep saying I'll treat myself to a pair when I'm a bit more in shape, so it's good motivation! They seem so comfy, for them lazy/lounging days, but still looking cute! I think they'd look perfect paired with a silk robe. The Calvin Klein website stock so many varieties and colours of this cute set!


I hope this has given you some glam shopping inspiration!

Until next time...

K xxx




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment