Everyday Glam Makeup Look

on
Friday 5 January 2018







It's probably pretty obvious if you follow me here that I am a huge lover of make up, but I also do love a good old no make up day. So on the days I do wear make up (which is most with the amount I'm at work), I still love to do a glam make up look! It makes me feel better about myself, whether it's a lot of make up for an everyday basis or not. 

The products I use for the base make up | 

Smashbox Photofinish Primer - Oh my goodness, this is a must have product for me, I always go back to this primer, time and time again, it is by far the best primer I have ever tired, especially for oily/combination skin like I have. The silk like feel as it lays on my skin is so luxurious, it keeps my foundation on for absolute hours. 
I went to a wedding last June and it was the hottest day of the year, my make up lasted 12 hours in that heat! So this had my heart even more from that day!

L'oreal Infallible Total Cover - This is my second tube of this foundation, for a drugstore foundation I have been super impressed by the quality and long lasting finish. It's a medium to full coverage foundation, the texture is quite thick, but blends seamlessly with a youthful, good coverage finish.

YSL Touche Eclat Illuminating Concealer Pen - Can I just start with how beautiful the packaging is of this?! This was a well known hype product a few years ago and it's still a beautiful product. I would say this is a light/medium coverage concealer, but it's a light product that brightens them dark patches wonderfully and gives a youthful, glowy skin look.

Mac Studio Fix Powder - This powder is incredible! Usually through the summer, when it gets to make up melting weather, I leave the foundation and just wear this powder alone, wearing just this powder leaves you with such a flawless finish, whether it's a good or bad skin bad, the coverage is pretty immense!

YSL Bronzer - Unfortunately this product is quite a few years old now and is a discontinued product, but if all their bronzers are as good as this, it's totally worth the money, long lasting, the formula blends beautifully and is a lovely colour for pale skin like mine.

Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder - Ahh, this highlighter is such a luxury! In my opinion this is the perfect highlighter for all skin tones, it gives my skin such a natural, healthy glow and I think in the Summer this is going to look especially stunning!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow - Another hyped about product, but this one took me a while to understand the hype about, it took me a while to get on with this product. After I persisted I found the right amount to put on my brows without them looking a bit...Overdone. Once I found that balance I realised why it was such a hyped product! 

Eye make up products | 

MAC Eyeshadows in Ricepaper and Chocolate Brown - No matter how many eyeshadows I try, different palettes, I always go back to Mac. The way they perfectly blend, they have a long, staying put formula (in my opinion) and these are just the perfect eyeshadows for me.
I love these colours together, the shiny, bright, highlighting shade on my lid, inner corner and brow bone, with the chocolaty brown swept in my crease, giving my eyes some dimension. 

Chanel Kohl Eye Pencil - This is just a regular black kohl pencil, I usually place a thin line over my lash line and just in my tight line, just to deepen up the eye look. This eyeliner blends so nicely, which is great for a thin line just on my lash line.

Benefit's They're Real Mascara - I don't know how many times I have raved about this mascara on here, but, it is still my current ultimate favourite!!! It's the blackest black, lengthens and thickens my lashes, in one mascara, couldn't recommend a better mascara.

Lip look products |

This lip combination is my current favourite, I think one again, Mac produce long lasting products. The lip liner I use nearly everyday is Mac's Spice, I think every blogger must own this after all the Kylie Jenner lip hype! It is the perfect brown/nude lip liner and it's the sort of colour that you can match with all sorts of lipsticks and lipglosses and I think it should be in everyone's make up collections.
The lipstick I am wearing in these pictures is Mac's Creme Cup, another old classic, this is such a creamy nude, which perfectly compliments Mac's Spice lip liner. Mac's lip products always last such a long time through the day, I have eaten a full meal and my lips barely needed touching up. Amazing combo!!

I hope you liked my everyday glam make up look.

What are your favourite make up products I need to add to my collection?

K

xxx




1 comment on "Everyday Glam Makeup Look"
  1. This post is really helpful.I really love this post, really helpful. Love the way you briefly wrote everything. I am thinking to do my makeup lesson from Lina Cameron, what do you think? I heard she trains best makeup lesson in my town!

    ReplyDelete