What I Got For Christmas 2017

on
Wednesday 27 December 2017
How has Christmas Day already been and gone?! I feel like there is such a long build up and Christmas day itself goes as quick as a flash. 
I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas, I had a really lovely day with my family and I feel so lucky and grateful to have received so many lovely, lovely gifts. 
I know these posts seem to cause some controversy, but I love these posts and enjoy reading them myself, because I love having a nosey and getting shopping ideas! 

I'll start off with presents from my parents...


My first present was this globe with a beautiful ballerina figurine in. How beautiful is she?! I am so happy with this, it's sat on my windowsill and totally gives me The Nutcracker vibes.


My parents know how much I love collecting perfumes and trying new scents, as well as keeping my old favourites in my collection. I absolutely love YSL's Black Opium, it has vanilla, musky tones and just smells divine! 
I thought this Ted Baker mini perfume set was adorable, sets like this are brilliant to try different scents, which you might not have tried otherwise. The rose gold, bow packaging is aesthetically pleasing, so is a complete win win if you ask me.


I done a lot of research about facial sonic brushes, I have problematic skin, so an exfoliator seems to be too harsh, which is why this took my eye, a lady at the Clinique counter done a demonstration and I fell in love! Click here to have a look, I know these regularly go on sale through the year!


I am a huge Disney fanatic, Disney just seems to make me so happy! I love collecting Disney merchandise and I received this gorgeous Dumbo plush this Christmas, but what made it even more special was the little personalised tag on his leg, with my name on. I adore this.
Audrey Hepburn is one of my style icons and I am so excited to see a different classy Audrey look every month! 


A colour theme with these two clothing pieces, firstly is this cosy, warm, basic beige jumper from Primark, which will go with so many outfits and is a key wardrobe essential. 
I never really knew if I liked the puffer jacket trend, I saw so many girls completely rocking them, looking so stylish and I felt I wasn't going to find one for me...Then I went to Zara and found THE perfect one! One that didn't make me look too much like a giant marshmallow, haha! One that was warm, but still stylish, Zara is amazing!!!


Next are my presents from my newly fiance...(I'm still pinching myself)...
He knows Lush is always a good idea, adding to my Lush jar with some of my favourites is always a good idea! He got me Butterbear, Sex bomb and Think Pink.


He knows I love painting my nails, I love girly colours and he done amazing with these choices! This mauve pink colour is Sally Hansen's 'Pink Prancer' from the Christmas collection. Essie's Sheer Luck and last, but not least this pretty little candy cane, with 3 different shades with wedding names on.


My two main presents are this YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer, I am so excited to try this, it has to be the prettiest primer I have ever seen, so golden and beautiful, I have heard so many good things about this product! 
My second main product is this Chanel eyeshadow contour brush, I've never had such an expensive make up brush, so I am excited to see if this lives up to the hype! 
My other stocking present this is No7 Matte Liquid Lips is the shade 'Grace'.



My future sister and brother in law got me two lovely gifts, the first one is this beautiful Christmas tree ornament, a keepsake to remember our first Christmas being engaged. Which I absolutely adore! The second present is this Benefit make up set, which products I have already tried and loved, also some new products I am very excited to try.


My fiance's parents and brother got me these two lovely gifts. Starting off with this YSL Touche Eclat under-eye brightening pen set, with a free little YSL Touche Ecalt Blur Primer, such a make up cult classic! 
Carrying on with the Disney theme, I love collecting Disney Traditions, so to add to my collection I have this gorgeous little Thumper, the sweetest little rabbit ever!!! 

I hope this has given you some shopping inspiration and you've had a lovely christmas!

Kellie xoxo




1 comment on "What I Got For Christmas 2017"
  1. The Christmas tree ornament is beautiful, a perfect memento for your first Christmas. You'll have to get one for your first Christmas as a married couple. Chloe x

    http://www.yourschloe.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete