Lush Christmas Haul 2017

on
Friday 3 November 2017










Happy November!!! 
Well, the most magical time of year is nearly upon us, which can only mean one thing... A big shopping spree in Lush was due. The clocks have gone back, the mornings and evenings are much darker and chilly, what more could you want than a cosy, festive scented, warm Lush bath?
A couple of years ago I bought a big vase and decided to fill it with pretty Lush bath bombs and bubble bars, this makes my room smell like a Lush store! 

Christmas time at Lush has to be my favourite, so I wanted to get some old favourites and some new ones to try...I am so disappointed they didn't bring back the Father Christmas bath bomb this year, he was a beautiful pink Father Christmas and I've had him in my stocking for as long as I can remember.

So to start off with is this beautiful Magic Wand, a pink, sparkly, Snow Fairy scented, reusable bubble bar...Isn't this the prettiest thing you've ever seen?! I've heard so many good things about this product and it's such a girly product. - £5.95

This is a new product the Snow Fairy Jelly Bomb, if it is Snow Fairy scented, I more than likely want it! This will be a total surprise to me when I try this, I love that Lush has turned my favourite scent into a bath bomb, super excited for this product! - £4.95

Here is a total classic and favourite of mine Candy Mountain, I can remember since the first time I was interested in Lush, that Christmas the Candy Mountain obsession started, of course, it's Snow Fairy scented, surprise surprise! This would make a brilliant stocking filler! - £3.25

This little guy is the cutest!! The Snowman bubbleroon! I remember a couple of years ago Lush had a Melting Snowman bubble bar and I feel like it's the same little guy all back together and frozen again, well, that's my Disney brain kicking in...I just couldn't resist getting him! £4.25

This is another pretty, glittery product, I just can't leave Lush without buying all the girly, sparkly products and Snow Angel caught my eye, I didn't get the chance to try this last year, but from what I've seen, she's a bath melt and will benefit your skin. Pretty, glittery and good for your skin? Yes please! - £4.50

Another one of my favourites, Golden Wonder bath bomb! A beautiful golden present, with a white bow, covered in glitter, with a bath explosion surprise inside! This would be perfect for an extra special Christmas eve bath. - £4.50

Star Light, Star Bright, this has to be the most glittery product by Lush ever! I couldn't believe how much glitter went everywhere and I only took it from the bag to my jar! I am so excited to see how this turns out in the bath! Another product to help nourish your skin. - £4.25

Another cute one, Butter bear, just like Butterball, but cuter! This doesn't do anything fantastic, pretty or crazy, but it's the most amazing product to nourish, sooth and moisturise your skin. This is another brilliant little stocking filler! - £2.50

                                        I hope this has got you in the festive spirit!

                                                       Happy Lush Shopping!!

                                                                       K
                                                                    
                                                                     xxx 
       
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment